Macadamia Cranberry Coconut Protein Cookies
1/3 Cup of Ghee or Butter
1 Cup of Sweetener of choice ( We used Erythritol with Monk Fruit )
2 cups of Almond meal
2 scoops of Primal Core Vanilla Protein
1 tsp of baking powder
1 Cup of shredded Coconut
1 Cup of dried Cranberries
1 Cup of crushed macadamia’s
1.Heat oven to 165 degress.
2. In a mixing bowl mix ghee and sweetener until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs one at a time and mix well,
4. Next add the almond flour, baking powder and Primal Core Protein Powder mix quickly.
5. Add shredded coconut , crushed macadamia’s and Cranberries and mix with a spoon until well combined
6. Roll into cookies and place onto baking sheet and put into oven for 15 -18 minutes.
7. Take out to rest and cool before eating.
*Omit cranberries to make them low carb and keto friendly
Have with a cup of tea or coffee and relax...