Stay warm and get cosy with our winter sahlab drink.
1 Cup of Coconut milk
1/4 cup of water
1 teaspoon of Tapioca Flour
1 Scoop of Vanilla Collagen
1 teaspoon of Rose Water
Dash of Cinnamon and crushed pistachio's or walnut
1. Heat coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Combine Tapioca in the water until it forms a paste
3. Once milk is warm but not boiling add the paste and combine well
4. Add the Vanilla Collagen and stir until dissolved and mixture thickens slightly
5. Add Rose Water and stir for a minute or two to allow the flavours to combine
6. Remove from heat and pour in to a mug and sprinkle with cinnamon and pistachios and enjoy.